Monday, July 31, 2006
Fall Styles Return to the 80's
The fashion experts say that every women should own one great fitting black dress. Well, in the 80's I had it and at least a dozen others too...mini, micro mini, halter, tank, bustier, the list goes on. Much to my mother's dismay, my staple color was black. I am not sure if I wore black because of its slimming effect or just that I really lacked any sense of color coordination. But I have grown up since then and have moved on to shades of grays (with the occasional pink thrown in)!

Now there is great news for the retro 80's girls like myself...the 80's are making a come back! Designers are shaking things up with part punk/part pirate inspired designs. Here are a few hot items for Moms and Tots to check out...

Celebrity "Skull Wearing" Sightings...
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Hillary Duff, Ashlee Simpson

The Pots & Pans Band Tee/ $38 shopintuition.com - Viola Valone Anchor Skull Necklace/ $320.00 shopintuition.com


Posted by Meg on 7/31/2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home